We had a blast with the Johnson Side family! It was great seeing everyone and hanging out. I have to share a story with you. We were standing in line for the carousal and I asked Bella to pick the horse she would like to ride. She told me the one with the flowers and right then my childhood flew right back and I remember wanting to ride the horse with flowers too. So here is Bella on her flower horse. And me just having so much fun on the Carousal with both my girls.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Awe how cute! You look great by-the-way! I'm glad you had a great time! Love ya!
Cute pictures. I can tell the princesses were a hit. What a fun family vacation.
How fun! Good job of taking pictures of all the fun things you did. See you soon!
That looks like a lot of fun! Funny thing--Michael's parents live really close to Disneyland and we've never taken our kids there! We're lame parents, I guess.
I had so much fun. I really needed to dance with the girls and have a good time. I think everyone of us had a great time. Haylee was so sad to come home. She wants to be a princess forever. Just think we were all there. There was 30 of us. My how the family has grown! And of course with you and Heather pregnant, it is still growing. Whoo hoo!!
Love ya,
Judy
Post a Comment