Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've been Tagged again!



1. I love sleeping with the windows open in the Fall. I usually have 3 to 5 blankets just on me. When I wake up I enjoy the cold crisp air in my home.

2. I love hearing my girls giggle when they play together or watching them dance to music. It brings such joy to my heart.

3. Ever since I can remember I get a little emotionally when I walk on Main St at Disneyland. It never lasts long but I just think of how great that place is and now I can share it with my girls.

4. I hate shots! It takes me a good 15 min every night and morning to give myself one. Sometimes Bella will come and watch me do it and she will tell me to just say a prayer. That helps! Chloe points to the shot and says OW. It's just to cute to have my kids be there for me when I need them.Thank goodness for our children.

5. I enjoy listening to music or watching a musical. It makes me want to get up and sing and dance. I think my kids like it to. My poor husband.

6. I love reading a good book or watching a movie when my kids are asleep with my fireplace on. {But you have to have a great blanket!} Some nights Rich and I will stay up and just spend time together doing that.

7. I love Tink and I'm so excited for the movie to come out this Tues. Bella and I will be watching that movie while Chloe is taking a nap that day.

I now Tag Felicha, Courtney, Nikki, Natalie, Lindsay, Vanessa, and September

6 comments:

Brad and Whitney said...

Sorry Shari! I didn't know you had just been tagged when I tagged you. :) Okay, so why the shots??? I know you had that scary hospital adventure about a year ago, but we've obviously not talked in awhile. Is it Lupus that you have shots for? Whatever it's for, that awful. I don't think I could do it!

♥ Natalie said...

Fun Facts!!! Thanks for the tag ~ you are so nice to think of me.... I will have to do it now! How are you feeling?! I know I already told you, but Bella's hair was to die for on Sunday! You are so talented in the hair dressing area!!!

Lindsay said...

hey i don't know how to add the tag thing to my blog..

lundgrenville said...

Shari-

The shots??? I hate them too, but I just get it over with.
Cant wait for Halloween picts.

Michael and Lindsey said...

I finally put up all my random facts, Shari. By the way, I never asked you, did you end up going with Dr. Staker or another dentist?

Karyn said...

I love sleeping with the windows open in the fall too. And, yes, I usually have a layer of blanket too! :)