
Today we were so excited to find out that we have a baby boy coming into our family! Rich was letting the world know, and Bella was not happy. She wants another baby sister and gave me a big scowl when we told her that she is having a brother instead. I think she will come around because she was asking me how big he was when she was going to bed. Chloe has no idea and is happy because we are happy and she doesn't know any better. But the baby is happy and healthy in Mommies tummy!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
It's a BOY
Posted by Johnson at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
Congrats! I'm so jealous, and Curtis is really jealous... Any names??? We can't wait to see you guys again
Yeah! Congratulations! Boys are so much fun and soooo much different than girls. It really is amazing. I think after two girls you are going to love the lower maintenance and less drama! Don't get me wrong, we love girls too...and wouldn't mind another at our house. I'll find out in a couple of weeks.
Congrats! A boy that will be a change for you! We are so happy for you and Rich and hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Now are thinking about nameing him Edward?
I think it is perfect... i am so happy for you all.. even bella..
Congratulations! I'm so excited for your family! Luv You!
We are really happy for you & Richard. A Boy to carry on the Johnson name. A Boy for Richard to teach all about Hot Rods. Richard will be in Heaven on earth. A boy for Bella & Chloe to dance with and pester. A boy for you to cherish forever!
Families are Forever!!!
Love ya,
Judy
Woooooo Whooooo! I am so excited for you all!
I am so excited for you. I am sure that Rich is sooooo much more excited. I hope to find out what we are having on Monday. This is the longest we have ever waited to find out and I am going crazy.
Yay, a boy! That's so exciting. Let me know if you need any clothes.
congratulations!! That is so exciting!! bos are fun. =0)
yeah!!!
I am so happy for you guys!!! Congrats!!! Boys really are a ton of FUN!!!!! Yeah :)
Yay! Yay! Yay! (I'm doing the happy dance right now for Rich :) I'm so excited for you guys to experience the joys of having a little boy!
P.S. This gives David some hope :)
Hey congrats! Im sure Rich is excited to have a boy carry on the family name.
The girls costumes look darling...
Are you guys going to the family reunion for Thanksgiving dinner? We were going to be out of town...however we have decided to stay, so we will see you there!
Glad that little boy is healthy! :)
Congratulations on a boy this time! You'll have so much fun with him.
Sarah
That is so exciting! It seems like everyone is having a boy right now! Congrats! How have you been feeling?
Well to answer your question, Ashlyn is starting to get into the princess scence more, and she likes mickey mouse clubhouse, dora, and all kinds of animals! Hope that helps!
Awesome news!!! I am very happy for your family!! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment