
My Dad took our family picture last week in Scottsdale by the Charthouse. I think they turned out great! Here are the best ones.



Monday, November 17, 2008
Our Family Picture
Posted by Johnson at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My Dad took our family picture last week in Scottsdale by the Charthouse. I think they turned out great! Here are the best ones.



Posted by Johnson at 2:27 PM
15 comments:
Shari, did you get Chloe's dress at the Children's Place? It looks exactly like the Christmas dress I bought Megan. Nice pics, by the way!
Awesome Pics!
You look gorgeous! You all look gorgeous, but not rich, I guess he lookes 'handsome'. Guys hate it when they are described with girly words. Anyways, love the pix!
Love the pictures. You all look wonderful, gorgeous (sorry Rich, but you do!)Love the one of you and Bella,and of you and Rich together. You don't look any older than in your Engagement picture!
Oh Shari, What a beautiful family!! Your pictures turned out so good!!! How fun! I think your Bella looks alot like you! Awww, how fun!!! Thanks for sharing!
I love them!!!!
way cute... your family could all model in a GAP magazine.
no preggo belly pictures?? :)
Beautiful Family photos. We got ours taken too and didn't really get a good one.
Wow, what a good looking bunch of family I've got.
Great Pictures!
Judy, Mom
Beautiful pic!! I love your hair:)
Pictures look so good!
Shari, you look G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!! They turned out so amazing. Beautiful! :)
I love all of them!! What a beautiful family. I love the dresses - I am pretty sure that Chloe's dress is the same one that I bought for Anni and Elisa for their Christmas pics. I will have to pull them out of the bag and see. Great taste!! ;) jk Your pics are all great!!
Shari-
Those pictures are beautiful.
Grayci has that exact dress...so cute! :)
Beautiful pictures!!! I'm not surprised at all! :) Congratulations on your pregnancy! Boys are so fun! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment