
My friend, Emmalee just had her baby a week ago. I took some pictures with her and her little one, Brynlee. This one was my favorite.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Sweet Baby Brynlee
Posted by Johnson at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My friend, Emmalee just had her baby a week ago. I took some pictures with her and her little one, Brynlee. This one was my favorite.
Posted by Johnson at 3:43 PM
6 comments:
Darling picture. Hey are you coming to the Cousins Christmas??? Try...Shanna said she has a friend that you can stay with if $$$ is a problem. I know things are tight this time of year, but we would all really love to see you and I think Dean is actually coming??? Would love to have him get to know Rich. Have you seen Twilight? I have you to blame! XOXOXO
Very cute picture Shari! She is such a doll!
What a precious little baby! Great picture - you are so talented!
p.s. are you having any fun food cravings?? i can make some yummy treats for you, just say the word! ;)
Thanks for the fun pictures! We're looking forward to dinner tonight!
So, so cute!!
Post a Comment