Thursday the girls and some friends, (Jake and Matt) got together and made ginger bread houses. Bella had a lot of fun putting the candy on her house and Chloe loved eating hers. Then we went to see the Temple Lights. As we were driving there Bella asked Rich and I if she could go into the Temple to see Mary.(the mother of Jesus) We had to explain that she now lives with Heavenly Father and Jesus in Heaven. She then asked more questions just like that one and I was grateful that Rich was with me to help answer them. On the ride home I asked Bella what was her favorite part about the Temple lights and she responded, the baby Jesus. I truly hope that my children know the true meaning of Christmas! We are so grateful for the Gospel in our lives to teach us the real meaning of Christmas.







Saturday, December 20, 2008
Temple Lights & Ginger Bread Houses
Posted by Johnson at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The picture of Chloe with the gumdrops needs to be made into a card! Darling. How are you feeling? You look great.
They are cute pictures of the girls. I love Bells'a question about seeing Mary. I love this age and all the things they think of.
Post a Comment