Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Disneyland!


The second week of Dec.,we decided to go to Disneyland one more time before my Doctor said I couldn't travel anymore. So off we went with the fastest, cheapest trip ever! We traveled on a Fri and came home Sun. The whole trip cost $250 and that is everything, souvenirs, food, gas,and hotel! We had Marriott points, for the hotel, brought food into the park and Gas went way down in price, and we have annual passes. Our friends the Voss's were there too so we hung out with them and the kids all had fun! Rich and I thought we should do this more often!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so jealous.. i want to go to disneyland.. Sam won't let me go.. he said the rides would cause brain damage.. so sad..but it lookslike the girls had a great trip as always.

Laura said...

SO fun!! we have planed our trip for Feb!

Brooke Morgan said...

Sorry we missed you guys. Was it crowed or cold?