By Rich
Oh, that's hilarious!! It took me a second to figure it out . . . I was like, "WHAT??" Too funny!
Oh, I love it! That is so funny!
Sam just kept saying.. how did he enter that.. I want to enter.. it was really funny.
Hahahahahohohohahe he he he........now, that's funny!
Funny! I thought you had won some contest and figured you'd invite us to come with:)
funny. You guys go there so much it could be ture. As for the preschool program, if you had better pictres that would be awesome if you could sent be some
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, that's hilarious!! It took me a second to figure it out . . . I was like, "WHAT??" Too funny!
Oh, I love it! That is so funny!
Sam just kept saying.. how did he enter that.. I want to enter.. it was really funny.
Hahahahahohohohahe he he he........now, that's funny!
Funny! I thought you had won some contest and figured you'd invite us to come with:)
funny. You guys go there so much it could be ture. As for the preschool program, if you had better pictres that would be awesome if you could sent be some
Post a Comment