Thursday, November 13, 2008

Holiday Butter Toffee Popcorn


Today the girls and I listened to Christmas music and made Holiday Popcorn. It was so much fun! They couldn't stop eating it. Here is the recipe.
1 Pound Butter
1 Cup Karo Syrup
2 !/2 Cups white Sugar
Combine in sauce pan and boil for 8 minutes.
Then Add
1 Cup Coconut
1 Cup Pecans
1 Cup Walnuts
Pour over 2-3 batches of Popcorn
Enjoy!

4 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

Sounds yu-yu-yummy! I like how you add the coconut.... I can't wait to try your recipe. Thanks for sharing!

Speaking of holiday treats, did you go to the Enrichment activity last night? If so, was there a dish or goodie that was to die for, meaning that I need to hunt down the recipe? ;)

♥ Natalie said...

Okay, and your header just popped up with your new family picture ~ that is such a great pic of you guys!!! Who took it and where?? You look gorgeous!

Courtney Brasher said...

I love your new family photo! SO cute! I also haven't noticed in previous pics how long your hair is getting. I really really like it!

Judy said...

I loved the popcorn. It was delicious. Thank you for sharing.
Yum, Yum!!
Mom, Judy