I love this time of year! I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of the girls playing in the leaves, but we don't have any here in Az. So this is the best place to capture that feel. I also have more pictures of them on my Photography blog if you want to check it out.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008
My Cute Girls!
Posted by Johnson at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute pictures! I think your doing well in taking after your dad with photography. :)
Although its far away, cant wait for the littly guy to arrive. You'd better have a shower for him!! I will be gladly to help give you one :)
You are such a great photographer! I still cannot get over how much hair little Chloe has. She is a doll. I really like the white {or are they ivory?} sweaters that the girls are wearing. Where did you find them?
Post a Comment