Monday, October 6, 2008

GENERAL CONFERENCE



This General Conference was great! There were so many talks that I loved. A few of them I just have to quote. Elder Neil L Anderson said, " Faith is not only a feeling but a decision." I also enjoyed the story he told about the deaf girl and the little boy with no legs. Another talk was Elaine S. Dalton and she quoted Pres Monson, " No friendship more valuable than your own clear conscience is your own moral cleanliness." And last was Elder Quentin L Cook," Hope you know I had a hard time." I watched Bella get excited when the Prophet spoke and then try to pick up a few things here and there. Chloe just wanted to be there with the family. We tried to have some fun things going on so we made cupcakes for the girls and had some Friends come over later to enjoy them.

6 comments:

lundgrenville said...

Conference was such a treat for us too! I love the green cupcakes..very festive!
Your family picture is darling! Love it!
How are you feeling with baby #3??

Courtney said...

How fun. Your cupcakes look great. They look like they could be in a magazine!

jewly said...

Conference is so wonderful. I can't wait for them to come out next month in the Ensign to really study them.

felicia said...

So fun to make cupcakes! My boys love your girls:)

The Cardon's said...

Shari! Yes! So random running into you at target of all places! But I was so glad I was able too see you guys! Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your blogs! When did you start taking pictures? They were really good! Take care and keep in touch!

Judy said...

I am really amazed at your photography site. The pictures are really good. I also really like this cupcake one here on this site.
Love ya,
Judy