

Last time we went boating Bella got on a knee board all by her self. We were all so proud. It's fantastic to watch your child achieve a goal. The other picture I took of the girls walking up the ramp. I just thought it was too sweet.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Knee Boarding
Posted by Johnson at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is awesome! What a big girl.
Looks like another year passed and we didn't get everyone to the river~we MUST plan for next summer. We are going this weekend, but I'm guessing it will be the last trip. Love the pic of the girls walking. SOOOO cute. Does Bella get up on her knees, or is it more like being on a tube? I don't know how to do it with Devin (I'm hoping he'll try this weekend). When you kids were young we could start you out with one of us in the water holding you while you were already sitting on your knees. Or as in Brittany's case we shore started her. Now it's hard because it is much more crowded. That is wonderful Bella got on the kneeboard, it can be scarry.
XOXOXO
Post a Comment