Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Baby Baby!

Yes I'm pregnant. My due date is March 24. So far this pregnancy has been the hardest for me. A few months ago Rich and I were trying to figure out if we were going to have more. We prayed about it and went to the Temple to see if we should and both of us had the feeling that we needed more. I really did not want to hear that! Don't get me wrong though, I want more I just didn't know if I could go through being pregnant again. The reason why, a year ago I was at the hospital for a blood clot that I got after an infection or after having Chloe, we still don;t know. Luckily we found it and I was able to get through that but once I get pregnant I have to give myself a SHOT! All of you that know me know that I HATE SHOTS! So I was not happy about this. There was a lot of crying and why me? Now I give myself a shot morning and night and it's really not as bad as I thought. My Heavenly Father has sure been there for me during this whole thing and I'm grateful for that. I also have a wonderful husband who always believed that I could do it even when I knew I couldn't. I'm grateful that this is one of my trials in life and it isn't something worse. I'm truly blessed!

18 comments:

The Okamoto Clan said...

Congratulations!!! I'm sure you will be watched over this time around. You'll be in our prayers but we are excited for you too! Our #3's will be close together!!! Yea!

Tiffany Matthews said...

I am so excited for you. Lets see who pops first you or me since we are due at the same time:) I know the feeling of being worried I have cut my ultrasounds down to every three weeks instead of every two weeks. I will keep you in my prayers and keep me updated.

Erin said...

Yeah! That is such exciting news. Congratulaions. That stinks about the shots. You have to do it twice a day for your whole pregnancy? I had a friend in collage that had to do the same thing with her first child. It will all be worth it in the end!

jewly said...

Congratulations! It is amazing what we have to go through for our babies, but it is so worth it when they arrive. We will keep you in our prayers. YEAH!!!

Unknown said...

Woohoo!! Congrats!! Are you on the heparin or lovonox? i feel ya. It is no fun, but totally worth it!! That's so exciting you are going to have 3 kiddos soon!! How fun!

Amber in REAL life said...

Congrats!!!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Congratulations! Nikki told me your news, so I had to come on over to your blog and see for myself. I am so excited for you. You're very brave--I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you.

Carli said...

Please let me know if you remember me! Carli mckeon ( now Webb). We used to play all the time when we lived in temple city and your dad took our pictures! I somehow ran into your site and remembered you. Congrats on your ppregnancy. That is so exciting!

Courtney Brasher said...

Congrats Shari I can't Believe it! I am so happy for you guys. You will have to give me all the details on this pregnancy since I will more than likely have to do the same thing. Chris and I have even been talking about having another one. But to be honest I am kind of scared. So I will definitely need to give you a call and see how you are. I know this sounds kinda funny but I look up to you for going to our heavenly father to see what he has planned for you and your family even though it can be a little scary
: ) Thanks

Anonymous said...

Yeah congrats guys!!! that means that our thirds our going to be close in age as well. You are braver then you think!

Judy said...

We are so happy for you two. Of course we are happy for ourselves. Ahh another Grand baby!!! We love you all sooo much!! We are pleased with your example of Faith!!

Love,
Dave & Judy
(Dad & Mom)

Brooke Morgan said...

Congrats. My mom told me a while ago, but I wasn't sure when you were announcing it. We are so happy for you. We'll keep you in our prayers too.

Come and visit soon. We miss you guys.

Debbie said...

So happy to add another little one to the family! We are a strong bunch and I know you will get through this with flying colors. Don't forget...I have a friend who had to go through the same thing and she has a wonderful doctor, one of the top in the nation. If you need anything your doctor can't provide you can come see him and stay here. You will do great, and you have a wonderful husband who is more help than most.

Lindsay said...

whoaaa... hello i jsut spoke with you less than a week ago and you failed to mention this.. well i am super excited for you both.. or all of you.. I know it must be scary but you are a wonderful mother.. congrats.. and you and courtney will have one aroundthe same age.

Heather said...

Congrats! Here's hoping for that boy right? Hopefully things will go well this time even with the shot. We are praying for you and excited for your new one.

lundgrenville said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! We were wondering when number 3 was going to come along!!

Jen and Bryan said...

Congrats! Maybe it'll be a boy. And as for the shots, good tihng you aren't diabetic. (knock on wood.) Can't wait to hear what you're having.

♥ Natalie said...

Congratulations!!! I have been wondering if you were! And you are!!!! What a blessing. Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy! It is CRAZY what we sometimes have to go through in order to get these little ones here, but you know what? You and Rich are wonderful people and I know that the Lord is entrusting you with his little one. Please let me know if you ever need anything. I would love to help. Any cravings yet???