Sunday, February 3, 2008

Chocolate Affair

Saturday we went to Glendale for some chocolate. Bella made sure we would not leave without some. We also found some cute animals to play with. Our favorite was the little pony.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Shari, A bunch of random comments...I really like the brown background. Miniature horses are so fun! I bet your girls loved it. And, I love your haircut. Your soon to be sis-in-law did a great job. I love mine too and have gotten several compliments! Thanks!

The Okamoto Clan said...

Good job on your blog so far Shari! Looks good! We're trying to see if we can make it for the wedding so hopefully we'll see you soon!

The Okamoto Clan said...

Thank you Shari! I saw your post. We were just talking about making arrangements this weekend for the wedding. We may just have to take you up on your offer...that would be great. I guess I'll call you for more details as it gets closer. Thanks again!

Laura said...

Dang I missed it agin. I'm putting it on the calendar for next year