We went up to Saint Johns this past weekend to celebrate Conners Baptisim. We saw alot of Family and stayed at Christy and Scotts beautiful new home. Our family also enjoyed some snow by going sledding. Bella loved it and wanted to do it all day. Chloe didn't know what was going on but she had fun being together as a family. Rich and I loved racing each other with the girls, but the best was when we went down together on one sled. It was a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
awe! What a sweet love story!
Wow, I'm so impressed with your blogging. You are doing an amazing job. Maybe it will inspire me to work on mine. I really like the picture of me and Chloe and Ethan! It is way cool the way you did the slide show. I didn't know you played in the snow. How fun!!! I wanted to play too but we were in too much of a hurry to just get there.
Love ya,
Judy (mom)
Post a Comment