

Our Story.
1. Where did you meet your husband?
Well Rich and I meet at F.H.E. in our Singles Ward.
2. What was the first thing he said to you?
We were at F.H.E. at his house playing football and he asked if I wanted to play. I said sure. All I remember was him helping me and encouraging me to play.In Dec. a month later I really remember when we had F.H.E. and we were making ginger bread houses. My best friend Courtney and I really tried to make are ginger bread house the best. But Rich keeped putting candy canes in my back pocket of my jeans so I couldn't focus on our house. I had no idea that he was flirting with me until Courtney pointed it out after we left. I just thought he was being annoying. Little did I know. Here is Courtney and I that night. 
3. When was your first date?
Rich and I had our first Date on Dec 21 2001. I honistly didn't want to go out with him because I thought he was silly. We went iceskating and played a game with some friends. The game was Tag, but you were coupled up so Rich and I held hands. That was moving real fast for me but it seemed right. Later we talked about goals and life. I then thought if he is not my future husband I want to marry someone like him. Again, Little did I know. When he took me to the door we hugged and it didn't seem awkward. He later told me that when he hugged me that night he knew he was suppose to marry me.
4.When was your first kiss?
On our second date Dec.26, 2001 We walked around Fountinhills and just talked about our families and work. Later he took me home and we sat in his cool 1952 blue truck and talked some more, like how many kids do you want and what do you want in life. Then this is were Rich and I have different stories. He thinks I kissed him first but really he kissed me first. I am always right and he knows it. So he whisperd in my ear and asked "Can I keep you?" I was fallen ever since. And then he kissed me.We then went out on alot of dates. Here are some of the pictures from them.


5. Long/short courtship/engagement?
Ours was real short. Valentine's Day 2002 He came to my house and gave me my favorite flowers, Tulips. They were Beautiful! Then he gave me a huge box. Inside was a bunny {bunnies are my favorite animal} and on it was a ribbion with my ring on it. He then got on one knee and perposed. It was wonderful! These are pictures that were taken during our engagement.


6. When did you get married?
Three months later May 10, 2002. Here are some pictures of us after the wedding.



Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by Johnson at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
WOW! We look so young in that picture with the ginger bread house! Where has time gone? I remember very well how much you thought Rich was just a silly boy and you didn't want to go out with him. I told you to make up an excuse. But you were too nice, and it was worth it. He actually turned out to be a great and fun guy and you two are perfect for eachother. I loved reading this post and seeing all those cute pictures!
OH totaly cute story!
Love the post. It is always fun to hear other people's stories!
I'm so glad you did your story too! It was so fun to read it all!
I love hearing your story!! It was fun seeing pictures of those times. Memories are a lot of fun. I remember him looking for the right bunny!!!!
Love ya,
Judy (MOM)
Post a Comment