Friday, February 22, 2008

Cooking




Today we made some rolls for a party I'm going to tonight. While we were cooking my cousin called and said that wheat has gone from $10 to $40. So if you don't have your wheat go get some before it is to late. If you have any qustions let me know and I can do my best and anwser them.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Those rolls looks yummy! I'm so proud of your cooking skills!
I like how the songs come up randomly now. Good work!

Erin said...

I'm bummed that I missed the party. Hope you got some good recipes. Your rolls look really yummy!

christy said...

The rolls look delish! My boys like to help me roll them out too

Laura said...

$10 to $40 yikes. I guess I will be paying the big bucks to get some food storage

felicia said...

I found your blog! Cute pics...it's so fun to have helpers in the kitchen:)

Brad and Whitney said...

Hi Shari! Cute blog! Your girls are beautiful! I hope things are going well for you guys!!

Whitney

Kate said...

What a cute family! I was looking at your blog with little Noah, and he loved to see all your pictures too, especially the ones with his little cousins! My favorite was your story about how it all started when you two met and fell in love! We hope we get to see you all in person one of these days!
-Kate