Friday, February 15, 2008

Food Storage




We have been working on our food storage for a while now. Right before Christmas we bought a lot of wheat becuase the price of wheat was going up. So we had bags and bags full of wheat, sugar and rice that needed to be bucketed. For three seprate days we bucketed them. Then we stored them in our hall for a few weeks until we made room in the house for them. Here is the picture of the buckets in our hall. I thought it was pretty funny so I had to take a picture. When we cleard our hall Bella ran her hand across the wall. Thats how long they were there.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

holy cow!! Where in the world did you store them all?

Anonymous said...

Shari you did a good job finding places to put all that. I am sure you are glad to have your hall back too.

The Okamoto Clan said...

Wow...now we know where to go in an emergency. Way to go guys...I don't know where you put all of that, but congrats on being so prepared!